Transforming Education Through Partnerships
There are various ways you can participate in our work. You may consider volunteering your time at our resource centres, contributing with funds for our projects or simply join us!
Here are some examples:
- Read or converse with children in our beneficiary group in order to increase English and Tamil language literacy
- Introduce computers as a learning tool for teachers and students
- Conduct skill building sessions/workshops for teachers and students
- Meeting up with beneficiary groups on a regular basis, mentoring them in their life skills, life perspective
- Enabling information resources to reach them effectively
- Developing learning materials for children
- Story Telling to children
- Art, Craft and many more.....
Internships: Students and MSW candidates can do the following:
- For profiling children informational and promotional material for beneficiary groups and the foundation.
- Website update and maintenance.
- Newsletter for Relief Foundation and CASCADE Montessori resource centre
The Omprakash Foundation
- Collecting field level data and analysing them for various parameters, discussing with our experts team
- Establishing channels or systems for appropriate information, human and monetary resources for the Foundation
Note: International Volunteers are requested to apply through Omprakash Foundation website.